Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
If you're looking for work in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance field, Robert Half is looking for a Desktop Support Technician with the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an understandable and concise format. Problem solvers who enjoy working in a challenging and positive environment may do well in this Desktop Support Technician position. This Desktop Support Analyst role is short-term contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / temporary in nature and is located in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, area.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Offer your support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Deliver computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Keep up, explore, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Settle computer problems, and offer suggestions on appropriate action/solutions
- Desktop support or related experience
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Desktop Support Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Desktop Support Analyst
for more information.
- Business Correspondence
- Computer Architectures
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Desktop Support
- Microsoft Windows
- Printing And Screen Printing