Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking a Senior Implementation Manager in support of an enterprise level Government Integrator in Columbia, MD. The qualified individual will support multiple state projects and work closely with our Account Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Testing teams to deliver projects on time and on budget to our valued customers. The ideal candidate will have experience leading teams in both agile and waterfall frameworks, and provide strong tactical leadership using a metrics based approach. Strong client management skills are required along with the ability to offer clear verbal and written communications. The successful candidate will combine their technical background with solid project management skills to drive teams to execute short and medium term initiatives.
Location: Columbia, MD
Duration: Temp to Perm
Compensation: Competitive based on years of relevant experience & education
Clearance: Able to obtain & maintain a positions of Public Trust
- Bachelor’s degree and 6+ years’ of experience managing the implementation & daily execution enterprise level application/software development projects
- 3+ years of experience in leadership roles, successfully leading projects to be delivered on time & on budget
- 6+ years of non-management experience designing, developing, or testing systems with similar software applications & IT infrastructure.
- Microsoft, C#, .Net, Java, MSQL
- Recent experience (past 3 years) planning, implementing, and project managing software application solutions from initial conception through support & training.
- Must have experience managing multiple concurrent projects (3-5) ranging in revenue of $100K-1M
- Proven ability to rapidly learn new platforms & software products
- Experience with direct customer interaction providing status meetings & presentations
- Must have experience in both Waterfall & Agile projects/environments
- Experience managing IT projects utilizing state & federal policies
- PMP Certification
- Agile Cert as a product owner and/or scrum master
- Familiarity with clinical & business process within behavioral health setting as well as in-depth understanding of general healthcare tenement
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178