Kelly Services is hiring for an Experienced Administrative Assistant to work with our client in Freeport, TX
Administrative Assistant to provide Direct Administrative support for two TS&D leaders, Food Packaging, Health & Hygiene and Asset Focal Point groups (24 employees) and provide backup organization support as requested.
Administrative Support for two TS&D Leaders and groups
- Provide high quality efficient admin support for Packaging & Specialty Plastics TS&D with ability to organize, prioritize and execute multiple duties.
- Manage leader(s) calendar and schedule conflicts
- Plans and coordinate business travel arrangements as needed – domestic and international travel
- Update and maintain group distribution lists for meetings, communications, etc.
- Assist with meeting coordination, including scheduling, set-up, clean-up and coordinating lunches
- Review/Submit business expense report for leader and helps submit travel expenses for group when complications arise.
- Assist with Time & Absence Management tool
- Budget Tracking for group cost centers and capital projects
- Submit/review Purchase Orders for supplies, equipment through SAP NEA
- Order supplies for group personnel upon requests using the appropriate Dow Ordering Systems (ARIBA, Self Service Procurement, NEA, etc.)
- Focal Point for tracking and maintaining safety records for department group compliance including Diamond Learning reports and Delegation of Authority database.
- Updating and maintaining group Sharepoints
- Provide formatting for presentations and email communications.
- General admin duties would include; copying, faxing, scanning, ordering supplies, business errands, conference room set up/maintenance (drinks, supplies, snacks and etc.), visitor badging, meals, and mail distribution
Administrative Support – Back-up to Administrative Team
- Work closely with 2 Sr. Admin Specialists on organizational projects, meetings and back up support to Packaging TS&D Admin team – including recruiting, project reviews, presentations and department communication
- Assist with schedule/coordination of department events such as:
- Retirements, Birthday’s, Service Awards, Promotions
- Building Recreation functions
- Holiday Luncheons
- 3+ years of recent, related administrative support experience
- Microsoft Office experience required
- SharePoint experience required
- SAP experienced required
- High School Diploma or GED
To be considered for this position, please apply directly to this posting and/or submit your resume to the recruiter at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrative Assistant
•Please note, only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Executive Administrative Assistant
Packaging And Labeling