What we are looking for:
* The Alpha for ETFs Platform Product Team has recently established the first ever End-to-End solution within the State Street Alpha family which is tailored specifically for ETF issuers. The Alpha for ETFs platform offers ETF Issuers a tightly integrated solution, bringing together all of the software and services they require to manager their complex business needs. As the ETF industry continues to grow and ETF Issuers search for way to differentiate themselves from the pack, generate Alpha and optimize their workflows, our E2E solution will continue to be strategic goal to help get our clients and prospects where they want to go.
* The Alpha for ETFs Platform Product Team is looking to hire a Platform Product Manager who will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day management of the Alpha for ETFs platform , including educating internal teams on E2E solution, supporting client discussions, assisting with solution architecture, working across product development groups and managing key documentation.
Why this job is important to us:
* State Street Alpha brings together data and capabilities across the investment lifecycle to help our clients make better decisions, grow at scale, and deliver returns for their clients. We partner with clients to optimize their operations, data, and technology footprint by leveraging the Alpha Platform and outsourced Alpha Services. The successful execution of the Alpha for ETFs platform is core to State Streets larger strategy and will ensure we continue to innovate and optimize the ETF industry.
Key Responsibilities :
* Playing a key role as a platform product manager for Alpha for ETFs Includes:
* Educate various internal groups to ensure the Alpha for ETFs Platform as well as the components are understood
* Support client facing conversations with Alpha for ETF clients and prospects
* Collaborate with internal teams and clients to develop End-to-End platform solutions for ETF issuers
* Identify product/ service enhancement required throughout the Alpha for ETF platform and partner with various product managers across the platform to ensure requirements are understood and developed
* Oversee and support Alpha for ETF client implementation teams to ensure E2E solutions are being achieved
* Manage key strategic Alpha for ETF documents allowing for consistent and up to date incl. Roadmaps, Pipelines, sales materials, etc.
* Drive efforts to standardize key Alpha for ETF interfaces/ integrations i.e. Create Design packages to support client implementations
* Play a strategic role in identifying partnerships and big picture enhancements to strengthen the overall platform
* Lead and oversee communication and engagement with stakeholders, drive program progress, and escalate risks, issues and solutions
Education and Preferred Qualifications
* Minimum bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in Business related major or something similar
* Minimum 6 years financial services or software experience including operations, product management, product strategy, strategy transformation, data management and solution architecture
* Proven institutional investment operations depth with subject matter expertise in one or more of the following core areas: transaction management, reconciliations, corporate actions, performance measurement and attribution, derivatives, bank loans and collateral management
* Proficiency in Microsoft suite incl. PowerPoint, Excel and Visio
* Professional consulting experience is a plus
* Driven, passionate and proactive traits are a strong plus
* Alibility to quickly learn new concepts and collaborate across various Subject Matter Experts
* Proven leadership and program management skills
* Proven strong communication, interpersonal, and decision-making
* Proven ability to work effectively on global scale with all levels of management
* Ability to influence and work collaboratively across multiple (matrixed) organizations to reach common goals
* Organized with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investments research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experience and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at www.StateStreet.com/careers
- Balance Sheet
- Banking Services
- Business Requirements
- Business Transaction Management
- Collateral Management