The primary responsibility of the position will support the Operations team in the implementation of a quality process and stewardship of QA-QC activities as related to assigned project. This will include supporting the teams in project quality planning, proper implementing of quality assurance strategy, and driving the continuous improvement efforts.
- Provide support to team as assigned to ensure proper controls are in place to promote safety, increase operational efficiency, and minimize non-productive time utilizing PDCA methodology
- Support QA-QC system implementation throughout the project scope & maintain alignment with global practices
- Act as primary facilitator in building & supporting project quality plans (PQP)
- Attend Contractors engagements as direct Quality representative
- Participate with the Ops teams and Value Chain Partners to ensure Quality requirements and standards are clearly identified in contracts, tenders, and purchase orders
- Assist value chain partners with contractor selection by evaluating bids for Quality content
- Lead on-boarding as related to Quality requirements & verification of Supplier's management system
- Perform audits/assessments at Contractor facilities for Equipment-Services within the project scope
- Identify support network of Quality personnel in region, agencies, and inspectors to support operational needs
- Oversee project requirements for development, approval, utilization, and management of appointed third-party services
- Perform training, monitoring, & audits of appointed Quality resources to ensure conformance with quality & safety requirements
- Endorse Suppliers' Quality & Inspection & Test plans to ensure they meet the required standards and specifications as per Operational needs
- Review & advise the regional personnel on Requests for Exceptions/Concessions & Non Conformances to ensure proper disposition prior to use
- Conduct root cause investigations of quality incidents
- Support management of quality incidents from capture thorough closure in identified system
- Monitor quality incidents trends globally and ensure mitigation activities are applied within the project
- Manage project reporting of QA-QC information for projects from planning through close-out
- Provide feedback to leadership on quality system implementation, effectiveness, and project performance
- Minimum 10 years Quality experience in with at least 5 years in Oil & Gas / Production Operations
- Extensive knowledge of Quality Management Systems and application of industry codes, standards and specifications e.g. API, NACE and ISO, API Q1/Q2 etc.
- Certified Lead Auditor, preferred
- LEAN Experience, Certification preferred
- Four Year College degree in or a technical, business, or management related field, preferred.
- Management of contract personnel such as quality control inspection resources
- Managing root cause analysis investigation, required
- Track record in supervision of multiple inspection personnel in varying drilling & completions facets developing and implementing successful QAQC standards, processes and programs
- Ability to develop inspection guidelines and work effectively with minimal supervision in a diverse multidiscipline team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with management, operations, internal value chain partners, QA-QC resource providers, and contractors providing D&C goods/services
- Proven organizational skills in coordinating simultaneous projects in accordance with mandatory deadlines
- Working knowledge of systems based upon: API Q2, ISO 9001:2015 & ISO 14001 standards
- A high degree of computer literacy. Must be have strong computer software and Information System proficiency including; Excel, Power Point, Word, and Visio, and SharePoint
- Must have ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Familiarity with drilling and completion equipment, tools, and critical processes and proceduresMust be a detail-oriented, self-starter and able to work with little supervision while meeting all suspense's, KPI's, and tasks
- Must possess a strong critical thinking abilities, including research and analysis
- Ability to research, analyze, interpret and reference API standards, Material Test Reports (MTR's) and Certificates of Conformance as necessary.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Efficiency
- Business Management