Project Coordinator, Facilities
The Project Coordinator supports the Project Manager in the planning and execution of corporate real estate projects and related building operations. Their primary duties include reviewing project invoices for accuracy, supporting the creation of purchase orders, assisting with vendor scheduling, organizing project related documents, arranging and participating in team meetings, taking and distributing meeting minutes, facilitating onsite walkthroughs, coordinating building maintenance requests, facilitating event management requests, etc.
* Participate in project design/construction meetings, take meeting minutes and distribute to the project team.
* Assist with the evaluation of project drawings, schedules, submittals, and RFI's to help identify & resolve potential project risks.
* Correspond with local authorities having jurisdiction to expedite any project permits or inspections.
* Assist with the review of vendor proposals and associated bid leveling exercises.
* Facilitate the creation of purchase orders, reviewing vendor invoices for accuracy, and submitting invoices for processing once approved by Project Manager.
* Assist with the evaluation of project change orders for budget, schedule and quality impacts.
* Assist the Project Manager in supervising the progress of current projects and help coordinate the efforts of all team members to keep workflow on track.
* Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
* Organize project correspondence, proposals, memos, approvals, etc.
* Communicate with project partners to ensure the identified project objectives are aligned amongst all individuals to promote clarity of objectives.
* Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure all budgets and schedules are updated and summarized for executive status reports.
* Documentation of internal processes related to managing real estate assets and activities.
* Planning and coordinating building equipment installations and refurbishments.
* Help manage Contractor/Consultant/Vendor relationships.
* Work with office administration staff for any project related notices with a building impact.
* Support executive team as necessary.
* Assist with "special" MPS projects.
* Good communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining professional long term relationships.
* Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
* Team-management and leadership skills.
* Document management and ability to use project management tools.
* Attention to details even under pressure.
* Time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
* Software Experience: BlueBeam Revu, Microsoft Project, Dropbox, etc.
* Have a 4-year bachelor's degree in construction management, architecture, business administration, accounting or similar educational background.
* Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role.
* Experience in project management, from conception to delivery.
* An ability to interpret project schedules, budgets and step-by-step action plans.
* Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Business Relationship Management