GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Provide support to the FleetPride Branches in expediting parts for delivery to all branches of the company as well as customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Pull and organize branch and customer orders for delivery from warehouse by part number and quantity as directed by picking ticket in priority assigned.
2. Manually, load or unload materials onto or off pallets, skids, platforms or lifting devices.
3. Stock and maintain inventory items in designated warehouse storage areas.
4. Weigh materials or products and record weight and other production data on tags and labels.
5. Clean and maintain supplies, tools and equipment and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
6. Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• High School Diploma (or GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 2 year experience in shipping, receiving, shipment auditing, inventory control and stock replenishment
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs.
Inside/Outside conditions, Varied Temperature Changes – Not climate controlled environment, Minimal Chemical Hazards, Vibration, Dust, Equipment Noise
OSHA approved steel-toed safety shoes required from the first day on the job.
Candidates must submit resumes to Mari Alba at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Distribution Center Associate II
Occupational Safety And Health