To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2 Aquarium Drive
Camden, NJ 08103
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director, Inside Sales
Catapult Learning • Camden, NJ
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Director, Inside Sales is a key role serving as the lead for initiatives designed to support professional development revenue growth through the creation, launch and management of a new inside sales function at Catapult Learning. The Director of Inside Sales will be responsible for executing the inside sales team strategy and achieving targets set for growth and profitability. The right candidate needs to be able to work within a growing organization and be able to work with the leadership team, marketing, and home office staff on a regular basis.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Development of inside sales function in collaboration with Vice President of School Partnerships
- Work with market insights team to identify key professional development targets
- Ownership of select school districts where Catapult has been awarded a professional development hunting license
- Prospect, qualify, and build relationships with new customers, including senior-level district administrators
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop key campaigns designed to drive awareness of Catapult Learning’s PD offerings
- Devise PD outreach and awareness strategies with Vice President of Professional Development
- Recruit, on-board and monitor performance of small inside sales team (FY 20)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, education or other related area
- Minimum 7 years of experience in inside or field sales preferably in the K-12 industry
- Experience managing inside sales team preferably in the K-12 industry
- Proven track record selling in the K-12 industry
- Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to persuasively convey complex information to a broad audience
- Strong analytical, research, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CRM software such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce.com
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience developing sales training programs preferred
- Must exemplify Catapult Learning’s core values (transparency, decisiveness, humility and accountability)