To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Proven Recruiting • San Diego, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Senior Accountant - Technology - San Diego
Do you want to join a growing public technology company in San Diego as a Senior Accountant? If you are ready to bring your strong accounting skills to this awesome team, this may be the right fit for you!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of related Big4 or public accounting experience.
- Thorough understanding of accounting standards such as US GAAP.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Committed individual with high integrity and ability to work well on a team.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the monthly close and the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports including the related analysis.
- Assess and ensure the integrity of accounting entries, accruals, and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintain inventory accounting and work alongside Supply Chain and Logistics to reconcile balances.
- Assist with inventory cost accounting.
Why work here?
- Company: Industry leader in technology and innovation.
- People: Work with a great team.
- Growth: Ability to grow your career and learn from the best.
If you feel this would be worth exploring, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!