$45000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Our great Minneapolis client is looking for a stellar Administrative Assistant to join their team.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Preparing and edit presentations and other documents
• Manage multiple administrative projects
• Manage multiple calendars by scheduling and coordinating meetings
• Make travel arrangements for executives
• Order and organize office supplies
Requirements for this role include a Bachelor's degree, 3+ years of administrative experience, strong written and verbal communication and ability to multitask.
Interested applicants can email resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
or call Phone number blocked - click to apply
- Microsoft Office experience desired
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.