Under supervision, the Owner Services Specialist is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to Owners through phone and email interactions and processing various transactions including home use reservations, exchange program transactions, maintenance fee and other payment transactions, and providing general assistance to enable Owners to maximize their usage and enjoyment of their ownership.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- This position does not include any supervisory responsibilities.
LICENSE & CERTIFICATIONS
SKILLS & ABILITIES
This position requires the capability to understand and follow both oral and written directions as well as knowledge and usage of correct business English and office practices. Must be able to communicate effectively with others, analyze and resolve problems, maintain effective working relationships, and interact successfully with internal and external customers.
Specific skills and abilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Exceptional written, listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to access, read, and accurately input data in a moderately complex computer system.
- Ability to make accurate mathematical calculations using a 10-key calculator.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Ability to retain knowledge pertaining to essential job functions and effectively utilize provided reference tools.
- Ability to handle and diffuse problem situations with courtesy, empathy, and a resolution-oriented approach.
- Ability to use analytical and decision-making skills to offer options and problem resolutions in a variety of contexts.
- Ability to switch between multiple systems and software programs to complete all work processes.
- Ability to overcome customer objections through persuasion and providing a variety of options.
- Possess a positive, professional attitude and friendly, service-oriented demeanor.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in time management; the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to take initiative and effectively adapt to changes.
Recognizes an emergency situation and takes appropriate action.
- Able to establish and maintain a cooperative working relation.
Ability to interpret and create spreadsheets.
- Able to use sound judgment; work independently, with minimal supervision.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to perform a variety of duties, often changing from one task to another of a different nature, with impending deadlines and/or established timeframes.
Basic math skills.
Please note that Hilton Grand Vacations (HGV) acquired Diamond Resorts International (DRI) as of August 02, 2021. If you apply to work at a Diamond Resorts company you will be an applicant of a subsidiary of HGV. A transition to HGV will occur as we integrate technology, systems and branding but it will take time until our separate operating systems, employment policies and benefits are fully integrated. As a result, for a period of time, employees will receive correspondence and messaging from Diamond Resorts as well as from HGV and related entities.
- Time Management
- Service Orientation
- Decision Making
- Complex Problem Solving
- Emergency Handling
- Persuasive Skills