To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chowchilla, CA 93610
- Melody Mercado
- Phone: 3234049535
- Phone:: 1 323 404-9501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support & Service Director
Michael Page • Chowchilla, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Michael Page is looking for an experience and highly qualified Customer Support & Service Director for a global manufacturer.
Our client is a leader in manufacturing equipment for the food and beverage industry.
As the Customer Support & Service Director you will be responsible for the following:
- Identify plant equipment that, due to lack of maintenance, improper application or other is detracting from overall plant efficiency.
- Look for opportunities to grow the parts and service business. Evaluate and put into place programs such as preventive maintenance contracts to generate revenue. Provide a regularly scheduled program of courtesy calls to raise customer satisfaction and create parts and service sales opportunities.
- Coordinate effective procurement and parts procedures resulting in competitive parts sourcing.
- Coordinate engineering efforts to support Customer Care sales and cost reductions.
- Coordinate with field service support team to develop other, and/or revise current overhaul parts packages or maintenance programs to better suit customer needs.
- Assure that regional repair and service work is performed safely and to customer expectations. Assure that scheduling optimizes use of resources while addressing customer needs in a timely manner. Assure that in-house resources provide adequate technical advice and troubleshooting to customers.
- BS degree or five years relevant experience
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude or hands on experience working in a manufacturing or food processing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Good interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an international, capital equipment, build to order environment
- Strong technical engineering, project management, and or/manufacturing background.
- Minimum of 5 years of functional management experience.
- Budget management and control experience.
Competitive salary + benefits