Pride Health is seeking candidates for Medical Technologist positions with a healthcare facility in Macon, GA. Both AM and PM shifts are available.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with relocation assistance available for non-local candidates!
• Performs waived, moderately complex and highly complex chemical, microscopic and bacteriological analyses with accuracy and precision.
• Maintains adequate inventory of supplies.
• Correlates various clinical laboratory test results, applies these results to clinical conditions and recognizes accepted normal ranges.u202f
• Performs and monitors quality control, applies the principles of quality control when reporting test results.
• Identifies and works to resolve technical problems related to laboratory methodology, instrumentation and procedures.
• Bachelor’s degree in Medical Lab Science, Medical Technology, or related is required
• ASCP or AMT certification (MT, MLS, CLT, or CLS) is required within 5 months of hire
Amt Asset Management Software
American Medical Technologists
Certified Logisticis Technician
Common Language Specification