To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Community Options, Inc. • Princeton, NJ
Posted 23 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states. We believe in the dignity of every person, and in the freedom of all people to experience the highest degree of self-determination.
**Please Include Your Salary Requirements When Applying*
We are seeking a Payroll Specialist for our National Headquarters in Princeton, NJ. This role is accountable for all aspects of payroll processing. This individual contacts and assists clients in the process of obtaining information for payroll production and tax related issues.
- Creating and distributing all assigned semi-monthly payroll reports, including: overtime, general ledger, payroll detail, unemployment wages.
- Reviews Kronos for accuracy and corrects, as necessary.
- Calculates all retroactive payments for employee’s raises, deductions, and position changes.
- Processes manual checks.
- Accurately keys all payroll-related data necessary to process and meet payroll schedules.
- Communicates with ULTIMATE Tax Service and tax agencies.
- Handles any special/difficult payroll issues for each location, as they arise.
- Maintains a base of payroll clients for their assigned locations.
- Contacts clients as necessary to obtain/verify payroll data including: salary adjustments, special payments, tax allocations and employee deductions. Reports any unusual circumstances to the Controller and CFO.
- Researches and resolves client/system problems.
- Responds to verification forms from the state and any other agencies.
- High School Diploma/GED required. Bachelor's Degree in related field is a plus!
- 2-5 years of payroll experience.
- Experience using Kronos Timekeeping system.
- Experience using Ultimate Software (UltiPro) is preferred.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to increase customer service in the department.
- Must be able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting up to 20 pounds
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull reach, sit, and walk for periods of time.
What We Offer:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- 403b Employer Match after 1 year of service
- Management Training – Leadership development program
- Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental and Supplemental Insurance options
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resumes to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
**Please Include Your Salary Requirements When Applying**