To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Indianapolis, IN 46218
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nutrition Manager & Dietitian - Correctional Services - Indianapolis, IN
Aramark • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more atwww.aramark.com or connect with us onFacebook andTwitter.
ARAMARK Correctional Services seeks leaders as professional services within this industry continue to expand. WE'RE ONE OF THE REASONS. In providing managed services for facilities within secured environments, ARAMARK has been at the forefront of this growing industry... establishing standards, exceeding client expectations, and building long-term business partnerships. Why wait? The sooner you start your ARAMARK Correctional Services leadership career, the sooner you can advance!
As Manager, Nutrition and Operational Support Services for ARAMARK Correctional Services, based in Indianapolis, Indiana you will provide nutrition and operational support for the Indiana Department of Corrections partnership. This includes designing customized menu solutions for government contracts to be cost competitive, nutritionally appropriate and meet contract specifications. This requires providing support to both sales and operations at the Region, District and unit level to accomplish business objectives. This position assists the Director in setting standards for quality assurance and operational requirements to meet regulatory agency standards and client needs. To meet contractual obligations, this position serves as a resource to both clients and ARAMARK on operational, medical diet needs, food service production software system and supply chain management. Assists with training related to nutrition and operational support to ensure execution of systems and process.
- Develops a strong level of trust and credibility with clients and the field regarding the technical nutritional competency of ARAMARK Correctional Services.
- Provides technical expertise in operational menu planning for the State for regular, therapeutic, religious and juvenile nutritional needs. Requires an understanding of current applicable nutrition-related government regulations and current nutrition research knowledge for application to meet client needs. Considerations for every opportunity include balancing budgetary restraints with nutritional requirements and client specifications.
- Assists in the development of Quality Assurance (Op-X) operating standards for the State, in conjunction with Operations, to assure contract compliance standards, compliance to food cost targets, American Correctional Association (ACA) accreditation where applicable, and USDA compliance for juveniles.
- Utilizes operational food production software system designed for ACS to assure contractual compliance with standards. Accurately computes all menu costs for sales opportunities as well as on-going menu revisions to meet client needs.
- Reviews State operational account compliance with LOB standards and programs, including food cost targets and execution. Provides strategic and tactical input to the State operational leadership team to improve short and long term performance. Works in conjunction with District Managers and Front Line Managers for adherence to food cost targets.
- Identifies State training opportunities in the areas of nutrition and operational support, quality assurance, and food cost control. Develops tools and training to assist sales and operations. Works with NOSS Director & the District Managers to design and deliver necessary program content for all levels of management.
- Promotes sharing of best practices within the State and LOB.
Candidates are required:
- To have a background in nutrition with Registered Dietician certification, plus a minimum of two years relevant experience.
- Previous food service operations management experience is preferred.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently utilize a food production software system.
- Ability to build relationships, communicate effectively with clients, front line managers, sales, operations and support staff.
- Requires proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Some travel required.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran