As a LPN, you will visit patients in their homes and provide nursing care for them under direction of RNs and in compliance with the physicians' orders.Qualifications
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be Currently licensed as Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of employment.Overview
Encompass Health is Hiring!
Would you like to work for a premier, reputable healthcare organization? Do you want to make a positive difference and deliver the highest quality patient care in the home setting? Are you in search of a career where YOU are the connection? If you answered \'YES\' to all 3 questions, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Competitive compensation
- 30 paid days off per year for all full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Company car program
Our employees think Encompass Health is an awesome place to work and it shows! We have been repeatedly Awarded Best Place to Work on both a regional and national level. A great place to work starts with great employees committed to a great mission! Join us as we continue to provide, \'A Better Way to Care\u201d!
Congratulations to Encompass Health for being named to these Best Workplaces lists...
- Best Workplaces for Women 2018 (ranked 19)
- Best Workplaces in Texas 2018 (ranked 8)
- PEOPLE's 2018 Companies that Care List (ranked 38)
- Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma 2018 (ranked 2)
- Best Workplaces for Millennials 2018 (ranked 66)
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2018 (ranked 76)
- Best Workplaces for Diversity in 2018 (ranked 28)
Licensed Practical Nurse