To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Troy, OH 45373
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commerical Information Assistance Sales Coordinator
Clopay Building Products • Troy, OH
Posted 29 days ago
Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Information Assistance Sales Coordinator in our Troy, Ohio manufacturing facility.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Quality, interpret, create and sell commercial project opportunities through customers within an assigned region by understanding building application, architect design intent, code compliance, market pricing, margin guidelines and technical requirements that can vary broadly in nature.
• Compare competitive market intelligence in the top regional markets on comparable products, market pricing, and competitor news with key commercial customers utilizing Sr. and Lead Commercial Coordinators.
• Interpret, create and supply complex submittal documents after project award that include product data sheets, accurate shop drawing details, installation instructions and code compliant material.
• Build trusted advisor relationships with large commercial customers, contractors and architects by providing recommended products for applications, technical expertise, clearance requirements to ensure a trouble free product installation.
• Determine pricing/margin requirements on a per project basis that maximizes profitability through upselling and value engineering of commercial projects with minimal supervision.
• Interpret and comprehend engineering and technical documents for commercial projects.
• Ability to interpret and read project blue prints, drawings, door schedules, elevations and specifications.
• Serve as point of contact for commercial technical questions.
• Work with architect and specifiers who call in for design assistance.
• Other duties as assigned
• A high school degree is required, along with a minimum of 18 months of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of experience and education. Continuing education preferred.
• Prior sales, product installation, technical knowledge and project estimating experience in a customer service environment is required.
• Microsoft Office experience.
• Oracle experience preferred.
• Internal applicants must have been in their current position for a minimum of 18 months or get their supervisor approval prior to applying.
Please visit our website at www.clopay.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled.