To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Taunton, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lkq Corporation • Taunton, MA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities include: cash applications, applying credits, management of complex accounts, managing locations' files, contacting clients for payments and developing effective payment solutions, and other tasks as requested. Must have a 'can do' attitude with the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment as well as work within a team. The candidate should be computer literate with excel knowledge and must have excellent communication, written and customer service skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include but are not limited to:
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in collections
- Conduct account research and analysis
- Prepare and maintain various aging reports
- Strong collections background
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, and multi-task
- Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues and disputes
- Manage workload while taking inbound and making outbound calls
- Excellent communication and strong customer service skills.
- High level of data entry accuracy required
- Solid Microsoft Office skills required - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Identify and execute necessary adjustments
- Send statements to customers