**Bellevue, Overland Park**
This role offers analytically-minded candidates the opportunity to be a part of one of T-Mobile’s fastest-growing divisions—T-Mobile For Business—and create real impact. As Sr. Business Analysis Manager, you will deliver data-driven insights and strategic recommendations spanning all areas of the business, including strategy, marketing, sales, operations and finance. Specifically, you will be responsible for business performance measurement and analysis to achieve growth and profitability objectives for a segment. This role reports to the Senior Manager of Performance Analytics.
To be successful in this role, you will need strong business acumen and the ability to think cross-functionally, coupled with technical skills in data analysis. You should be able to dissect complex problems, utilize facts/data to derive conclusions, and deliver clear recommendations. Examples of work include explaining business performance, estimating impacts of initiatives & programs, developing business cases for new initiatives, and understanding impacts of macro trends.
- Bachelor’s degree with quantitative concentration (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Finance) required
- Master’s degree in analytical field, MBA, or professional equivalent preferred
- At least 18 years of age
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or GED
- Pre-employment background screen
- T-Mobile requires all employees in this position to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. T-Mobile will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause T-Mobile undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of business analysis/management consulting experience or Master’s degree and 5 years of business analysis/management consulting experience
- Strong business acumen with broad exposure to multiple functional areas
- High Excel modeling proficiency and proven experience in data analysis
- Good understanding of statistical concepts and SQL proficiency
- Excellent communication skills—written and oral
- Talent for multi-tasking, prioritizing objectives, and meeting deadlines
- Cross functional collaboration experience preferred, especially with Sales Operations
- Support decision-making through data analysis and insights spanning multiple areas—marketing, sales, finance, operations
- Drive the process of getting from problem statement to recommendation: break down problem and develop analysis framework; identify and procure relevant data; construct models as appropriate to analyze data and derive insights
- Create executive-level presentations with supporting data visualizations
- Present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise and decision-impacting manner
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with partner teams in a collaborative team environment
- Coach and mentor Business Analysis Managers
Equal Employment Opportunity
We take equal opportunity seriously—by choice.
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.
- Decision Making
- Requirement Prioritization
- Management Consulting
- Data Analysis