Are you looking for a great opportunity to grow your career with an industry leading company? Do you have Order Pulling and/or Packing experience? If so, we want you to join our team!!
The Fresno Distribution Center is now taking applications for Picker/Packers
Please click this link to apply: [ Link removed ]
Sally Beauty Holdings, Inc. is a global distributor and retailer offering professional beauty products to both retail consumers and salon professionals. Through the Sally Beauty Supply and Beauty Systems Group businesses, the Company sells and distributes through over 4,828 stores, including approximately 181 franchised units, throughout the United States and Puerto Rico, the United Kingdom, Belgium, Chile, France, Canada, Mexico, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Germany, and Peru.
As Picker/Packer, you will be responsible for filling orders in a safe, accurate and timely manner, according to the Company’s standard operating procedures, while maximizing productivity. In addition, this position requires you to maintain freight integrity, assist with organizing the warehouse and process facility orders. In accordance with the needs of the business, responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Utilizing the Pick to Light System or RF scanning equipment for products throughout the warehouse, including pulling the correct items in the correct quantity and putting these in cartons for the correct order.
- Ensuring all areas of work are done accurately to ensure optimal customer service.
- Maintaining a safe work environment; this includes but is not limited to: performing job functions in a safe manner and maintaining good housekeeping practices.
- Maintaining productivity and quality related standards based on assigned tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the capability to adjust to change and interruptions.
- Ability to lift 25-50 pounds
- Ability to lift and bend repetitively
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills helpful
- Previous warehouse experience but not required
We offer a competitive salary, and an outstanding benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid vacation and sick days, paid holidays, merchandise discounts, tuition reimbursement, profit sharing, and 401(k) with company match.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, or disability.
Drug-free employer and pre-employment testing required