To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Greensburg, PA 15601
- Mattress Warehouse
- Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Manager - Entry Level Management Training Program
Mattress Warehouse • Greensburg, PA
Posted 4 days ago
NOW HIRING: RETAIL SALES MANAGER - ENTRY LEVEL MANAGEMENT
If you are interested in above average salary and working for a great company that really takes care of their employees - this is the job for YOU!
- Top Pay
- Bonus opportunities
Mattress Warehouse is the nation's largest privately owned bedding retailer. Mattress Warehouse opened its first store in November 1989 in Frederick, MD.
The first Mattress Warehouse store was located in a mere 1200 square foot area and the first warehouse was a Self Storage locker!
- TODAY, we have over 200+ convenient Mattress Warehouse store locations and we continue to grow
- We invest in science and technology solutions that truly change the mattress buying experience for our customers
- Mattress Warehouse is the largest independently owned American mattress retailer
- We are FAMILY owned and operated with over 25 years in the business
- 10 new store locations by year end
In this entry level role, you will begin your new career by receiving hands-on training in sales, marketing, and business development techniques. After completing our training program, you will be proficient in all aspects of sales, operations, and personnel management.
Successful candidates for the Retail Sales Manager must have a great attitude with a strong desire to succeed. Someone with the ability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays will be a good fit for this dynamic training program.
Additional requirements of the Retail Sales Manager include:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
HEALTH & WELFARE BENEFITS:
We make sure to take great care of our employees. Below are some of the amazing benefits available to you when joining the TEAM
Employee Elected Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- AFLAC Plans
- 401k Program with company match
Company Paid Benefits include:
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Tenure Recognition
- Referral Bonus program: $250 when you refer Family, Friends or previous co-worker
- Periodic employee mattress purchase opportunities