1st Shift Line Technician (6 am-3 pm)
2nd Shift Available Also (3pm-11 pm)
Salem, VA (Roanoke, VA)
Primary mechanical resource for filling production operations.
Contributes to ensuring safe working practices are followed and contributes ideas to standardize the workplace.
• Performs disassembly, sanitization verification, re-assembly, set up, daily start up, tuning and repair of filling, labeling and packaging machinery
• Ensures proper operation of machinery and perform changeovers efficiently and accurately.
• Operates production equipment as needed and orient/train production personnel
• Responsible for Material Productivity
• Follows safety precautions to prevent product contamination and injury to self and others.
• Conducts root cause analysis during troubleshooting activities
• Partners with Production Coordinator to review, record, and monitor.
High School diploma or GED equivalent required; technical school certificate in industrial maintenance, engineering or related field is desirable
3-5 years of experience in a production maintenance shop
move up to 50 pounds
- Complex Problem Solving
- Packaging And Labeling
- Software Packaging