To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Manager - Imaging Services
Novitex Enterprise Solutions • New York, NY
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Exempt Status
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill an Operations Manager - Imaging Services position in New York, NY.
In addition to being organized and able to multitask, this role requires a go-getter with a positive work ethic who is excited to work with the leading provider of innovative, cloud-based solutions in the document outsourcing industry.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, this role will facilitate a variety of mailroom tasks to ensure high levels of customer service in a fast paced environment
A Operations Manager - Imaging Services daily tasks will involve
- Coordinate workflow within the team, including prioritizing jobs and delegating duties to associates.
- Administrative - Performs administrative tasks, provides volumes/billing inputs to one-up Manager, and other assigned duties in a timely manner. Ensures adherence to company policies and guidelines, safety & security procedures.
- Quality/Workflow compliance - demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm and utilization of quality tools to drive SLA attainment and exceed client expectations.
- Ensure service levels are clearly communicated, understood, and performed by on-site staff.
- Coaching & counseling - create a positive atmosphere of professionalism and support.
- Personnel Management - Performs all functions in HR Access to include time and payroll authorization, training approval and vacation approval. Duties also include hiring and termination authorization, annual reviews and merit increase actions, with approval from HR and/or one-up manager.
- Utilizes technology to perform tasks efficiently and demonstrates the ability to communicate effectively both orally and written.
- Position may require Site Supervisor to perform site activities due to unanticipated volume increases, staffing coverage issues and/or special project needs requested by clients.
- Understands basic information on core Novitex service/solutions offerings to work effectively with Manager - Client Services in generating leads for site growth and competitive take-aways.
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
- Proven leadership experience required
- Minimum of 3-5 years supervisory experience
- Minimum of 3 years customer service experience
- Effective customer relationship building skills, and uses creative solutions to exceed customer expectations
- Demonstrates good judgment under pressure, and works well in a multi-tasking
- Effective written and verbal communication skills; proven analytical skills
- Excellent planning, prioritization and organizational skills
- Proven experience in high volume/fast paced environment
- Technology proficiency: Install and update software, Troubleshoot machines, Desktop scanner (i.e. Kodak, Cannon, etc.)
- High School Diploma required
- Lifting up to a maximum of 50lbs. or the maximum allowed by current State law with or without accommodations
- Ability to stand, sit and/or walk for long periods of time with or without accommodations
- Undergraduate degree or some college a plus
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS