To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Johnston, IA
- Phone: 563/723-3700
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Support Representative
Volt • Johnston, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Volt is looking for multiple Customer Service Representatives to work on-site with our customer John Deere in Johnston, IA on contingent assignment forecasted for 3 years. The Ag & Turf support team provides front-line technical support/information/solutions to customers on product related inquiries, issues, and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention. Technicians provide support via multiple channels (telephone, email, and chat) while effectively documenting each interaction. Common calls & emails include: •General product questions, availability, compatibility •Ag, Residential and Commercial, & golf product issues/complaints •Warranty registration, and extended warranty coverage •Out of warranty assistance •Parts & publications lookups •Loyalty Rewards programs
- Skills in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution.
- 6+ months experience with customer service / support experience.
- High comfort level and experience with consumer software applications.
- Strong computer and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work support hours and occasional holidays to support the business.
- Knowledge of agriculture, turf (mowers) and utility vehicles.
- Prior work experience in Agriculture or Technology dealer channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Agriculture, Business, Engineering related field, IT or a similar discipline.
Hours fall between the hours of 7am – 7pm, Monday - Friday. Candidate must be available to work any 8hr shift within the 7am-7pm support window. Please note, rotations occur monthly. Training will consist of 2 weeks classroom training, and an additional 2-4 weeks of on the job training & mentoring with an experienced technician.
This position is subject to US Export Controls. Must be a US Citizen or lawful permanent resident.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
For immediate consideration please email resume look forward to hearing from you soon.
If you do not meet all the qualifications of the position listed here, please be sure to go to http://jobs.volt.com to see the other positions we have available that you may qualify.