To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Linden, NJ
- Jessy Gunn
- Phone: 2039055081
- Phone:: 1 203-905-5298
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Industrial Maintenance Manager
Michael Page • Linden, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
This highly visible position requires you to take charge and supervise all aspects of the industrial maintenance department, including personnel, purchasing, machinery repair, preventive maintenance systems, etc. Position reports to the General Manager.
For more than 90 years, our family-run business has been leading the way in the medical uniform and linen rental industry. Today, we're the largest family-owned healthcare service provider in the country. We continue to provide our clients the kind of quality, cleanliness and service that has become the unrivaled standard.
- Maintains a preventative maintenance program for plant equipment utilizing manuals as well as PC based tools.
- Leads the maintenance team in performing diagnostic troubleshooting on all plant equipment.
- Monitors quality of repairs
- Interprets production reports and their use in improving operations
- Interfaces with production management and line personnel to dine the most effective ways to operate equipment
- Purchases and maintains proper spare parts in inventory that will balance tying up capital with minimizing plant downtime
- Interfaces with boiler chemical suppliers to ensure proper maintenance of boiler
- Identifies building and physical plant repair issues
- Maintains porter schedule to maximize cleaning effectiveness of plant and machinery
- Maintains proper inventory of chemical supplies
- Interfaces with production personnel to allow repairs to be made to minimize impact on production
- Controls energy costs through effective monitoring of machine performance and operation schedules
- Maintains safety programs
- Updates technical publication library (equipment, blueprints, schematics, etc.)
- Knowledge of industrial equipment fundamentals including electrical wiring, electrical components, pneumonic systems, steam systems, water systems, hydraulics and building maintenance
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents (blueprints, wiring diagrams, manuals, etc.)
- Ability to use basic hand tools properly and safely
- Experience responding in a time-sensitive environment with urgency
- Ability to interface with vendors and purchase parts in an effective manner, including cost-saving pricing and delivery
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance, 401k (with employer matching)
- paid vacation, sick days
- Relocation Assistance if needed