To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Matthews International • Aurora, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service Representatives will serve customers; managing relationships with a given team. The CSR will service inquiries, resolve customer complaints and proactively manage customer needs.
· Service incoming customer requests and address issues via phone, email, chat, written communication and personal contact in a manner allowing the team to achieve its service goals.
· Effectively follows up on commitments to customers and internal constituents; meeting internal service levels
· Has knowledge of product lines, pricing, delivery time and marketing initiatives.
· Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion
· Resolves complaints and issues in a timely fashion.
· Processes received orders in a timely fashion
· Maintains customer records in various sources such as SAP and Salesforce.
· Provides “help desk” support when customers require help with our customer facing tools and resources.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Provide feedback to improve internal processes and the customer experience
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
· Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
· Minimum high school diploma required or Associates Degree or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
· 1+ years of previous customer experience preferred
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
· Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation & planning skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
· Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
· Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
· Ability to work overtime as necessary
Matthews International is an Equal Opportunity Employer