Customer Service Representatives will serve customers; managing relationships with a given team. The CSR will service inquiries, resolve customer complaints and proactively manage customer needs.
· Service incoming customer requests and address issues via phone, email, chat, written communication and personal contact in a manner allowing the team to achieve its service goals.
· Effectively follows up on commitments to customers and internal constituents; meeting internal service levels
· Has knowledge of product lines, pricing, delivery time and marketing initiatives.
· Maintains liaison with other departments for order completion
· Resolves complaints and issues in a timely fashion.
· Processes received orders in a timely fashion
· Maintains customer records in various sources such as SAP and Salesforce.
· Provides “help desk” support when customers require help with our customer facing tools and resources.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Provide feedback to improve internal processes and the customer experience
· This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
PHYSICAL ASPECTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
· Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
· Minimum high school diploma required or Associates Degree or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required.
· 1+ years of previous customer experience preferred
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
· Strong prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation & planning skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
· Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
· Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
· Ability to work overtime as necessary
Matthews International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue