Aegion Corporation is looking for a Sr. Systems Analyst
Aegion combines innovative technologies with market-leading expertise to maintain, rehabilitate, and strengthen infrastructure around the world. Since 1971, the Company has played a pioneering role in finding transformational solutions to rehabilitate aging infrastructure, primarily pipelines in the wastewater, water, energy, mining and refining industries. Aegion also maintains the efficient operation of refineries and other industrial facilities and provides innovative solutions for the strengthening of buildings, bridges and other structures. Aegion is committed to Stronger. Safer. Infrastructure. web address removed> Responsibilities
- Provide day-to-day user support and the implementation of enhancements for the JD Edwards (JDE) Financial modules (GL, AP, AR, FA, and Tax).
- Serve as the functional lead for implementing the standardized, Financial related modules within new business or locations.
- Act as the 'go-to' person for JDE Financials problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Understand the impact of the other JDE modules on the Financial landscape.
- Identify opportunities to apply functional capabilities of the system to improve business processes, operational efficiencies, and information accuracy.
- Recommend, plan, execute, test, implement, and document changes through all stages of the System Development Life Cycle
- Facilitate AS-IS and TO-BE business process design sessions
- Resolve issues found in Gap Analysis
- Develop and document the detail design and configuration of the business process/functional solutions
- Create, coordinate and deliver End-User Training.
- Facilitate Business Process Re-engineering
- Utilize Structured Analysis and Design Techniques when required
- Actively engage and lead business users and become a trusted advisor.
- Assist with the creation and execution of detailed Implementation/Go-Live Plans and provide go-live support.
- Create, test, and implement approved SQL statements to correct/mitigate data anomalies.
- Create and maintain User Access/Security Models for the Finance Modules user base
- Research, evaluate and recommend module additions including bolt-on interfaces needed to improve the business and the production environment.
- Support all third-party bolt-on or in-house developed systems that support the business Finance functions.
- Follow the established software change management processes. Jay #JDE #JDEdwards
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or Accounting.
- Preferred but not required - certified CPA.
- Proven expertise in understanding accounting and revenue recognition principles. 6+ years experience with internal finance department policies, procedures and operations.
- 6+ years experience with full life cycle implementation and support of JDE Financials. Experience with Procurement, Job Cost, Contract Billing, and Revenue Recognition functionality is preferred.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work with limited supervision.
- Must be able to comfortably facilitate group discussions for business requirements definition, As-Is and To-Be application/process design, and gap resolution.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant priority referral Protected Veterans requested
Write Technical Specification
Maintain Enterprise Application
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)