Associate's Degree preferred
For the 2nd year in a row, Aspirus was recognized as one of the top 15 Top Health Systems in the United States by IBM Watson in their annual study identifying the top-performing health systems in the country based on overall organizational performance.
We are seeking a full time Executive Assistant I for our team in Wausau, Wisconsin. This individual will provide comprehensive administrative support to the VP of Business Transformation, Marketing & Communications and other leadership within the department. This will include:
• Coordinate the daily schedule to ensure efficiencies. Discusses various options with each executive.
• Transcribes documents, handwritten or dictated, including letters, memos, reports, etc., as assigned, in a timely and accurate manner.
• Creates, coordinates, and maintains files, policies and procedures, contracts, and purchase order requests. Sorts and distributes mail, notices, communications, etc.
• Schedule meetings, meeting rooms, providing necessary resources.
• Coordinates and manages vacation, travel, and educational offerings.
• Plans and coordinates special projects, assists with presentations, develops spreadsheets, etc.
• Strives to maintain positive working relationships. Responsible for greeting customers, Board members, patients, vendors, staff, and other people entering the department. Answers the phone and directs calls.
• Knowledge of administrative assistant practices and procedures normally acquired through completion of an Associate Degree in Administrative Assistance.
• Three to five years of administrative assistant experience.
• Experience supporting an executive in healthcare setting beneficial.
• Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) certification and/or Certified Professional Secretary (CPS) designation beneficial.
• Possesses excellent administrative skills including computer knowledge, typing an average of 60 words per minute with 95% accuracy, ability to take meeting minutes proficiently, exceptional composition and grammar skills.
• Possesses effective decision-making skills, as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
• Possesses excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Possesses concise transcription and composition skills.
Aspirus is a non-profit, community-directed health system based in Wausau, Wisconsin. With more than 7,600 employees, serving communities throughout northern and central Wisconsin, as well as the western Upper Peninsula of Michigan, our integrated system includes four hospitals in Wisconsin and four in Michigan with more than 55 clinics.
Wausau, Wisconsin is located in the lovely Wisconsin River valley at the center of the state. We have a metro area population of 85,000 with excellent schools, busy performing arts center, large private music conservatory, and visual arts center. Quiet residential neighborhoods surround Lake Wausau and overlook the Wisconsin River or have views of Rib Mountain State Park. We enjoy four seasons of recreation including all water sports, sailing, kayaking, mountain biking, hiking, soccer, down-hill and cross-country skiing.
Attention To Detail