To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Juliette Blackman
- Phone: 631-673-7100
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
TemPositions Health Care • New York, NY
Posted 2 months ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Under the direction of the Supervisor, the Social Worker renders professional intervention to clients at risk of homelessness and homeless clients through comprehensive support services (assessment, intake, crisis intervention, information and referral, short and long-term comprehensive case management and financial assistance).
- Provide case management services, assessment and intake of participants to determine eligibility for services
- Carry a caseload required to meet funding source targets.
- Work out of multiple sites as assigned; make home and field visit meetings regularly and consistently with clients as per contract.
- Diligent effort to target, engage, and outreach routinely to publicize the availability of the program to make persons at risk aware of Homebased.
- Advocacy, linkage, and escort services for participants to prevent homelessness.
- Provide and/or assure that each case assigned receives regular contact as needed.
- Establish and maintain case records including completing progress notes. Ensure all relevant case related information is inputted into case files and corresponding databases.
- Timely, accurate submission of financial assistance requests with the approval of supervisory staff.
- Develop and maintain resource information.
- Advocate on behalf of program participants to ensure they receive work support services such as EITC, rental assistance, food stamps, Medicaid, subsidized childcare.
- Masters in Social Work
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to conduct home/field visit.
- Intermediate computer skills.
Job ID: Temp_20190327165929_1010236
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.