Be a part of a world-class academic health-care system at UChicago Medicine as a Mammography Technologist in the Mammography Department.
Sign on bonus up to $5,000
Under the direction of a Radiologist, produces breast radiographs to aid in the diagnosis and treatment of disease for both symptomatic and asymptomatic patients. This position requires intimate patient contact, excellent communication skills and the ability to work with initiative and accuracy. Responsibilities include diagnostic imaging, patient education, data collection, and regulatory compliance.
- High school graduate or equivalency required.
- Certificate from approved AMA program in Radiological Technology required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a radiographer, certified by the American Registry of Radiological Technologists.
- Previous clinical experience performing both screening and diagnostic mammographs
- Be certificate eligible for American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT), Nuclear Medicine Certification Board (NMTCB), American Registry of Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologists (ARMRIT) or American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography (ARDMS)
- ARRT Certification
- Licensure by the State of Illinois (IEMA)
- CPR Certification
- Job Type/FTE: 0.70FTE
- Shift: Days
- Unit/Department: Mammography
- CBA Code: Non-Union
- No Visa Sponsorship Available
Must comply with Ingalls Memorial Hospital's COVID-19 Vaccination requirement as a condition of employment. If you have already received the vaccination, you must provide proof as part of the pre-employment process. This is in addition to your compliance with the Flu Vaccination requirement as well. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered consistent with applicable law. Lastly, a pre-employment physical, drug screening, and background check are also required for all employees prior to hire. Why Join Us
For nearly a century Ingalls Memorial has pioneered sophisticated clinical care and developed the area's most convenient network of comprehensive outpatient centers, all dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of the community. Now, partnered with UChicago Medicine, we have expanded our network of expert physicians, convenient facilities and scope of service to speed your healing process and help navigate your path to wellness. A skilled Medical Staff and talented employees dedicated to prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of illness and injury provide a firm foundation for our reputation for quality. To accomplish this, we need employees with passion, talent and commitment… with patients and with each other. We’re in this together: working to advance medical innovation, serve the health needs of the community, and move our collective knowledge forward. If you’d like to add enriching human life to your profile, UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial is for you. Here at Ingalls, we’re doing work that really matters. Join us!
UChicago Medicine Ingalls Memorial is growing; discover how you can be a part of this pursuit of excellence at: Ingalls Career Opportunities
UChicago Medicine Ingalls is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, civil union status, parental status, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
- Operating Theater
- Medical Imaging
- American Registry Of Radiologic Technologists (Arrt) Certified
- Radiologic Technologist
- Interventional Radiology