To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Aurora, OR 97002
- Levi Kunkel
- Phone: 9712734848
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Admin Assistant
Aerotek • Aurora, OR
Posted 1 month ago
NOW HIRING AN ADMIN ASSISTANT!!
A rapidly growing company, based in Aurora, Oregon, that has been in business for more than 40 Years is looking to hire a FULL TIME PRODUCTION ADMIN ASSISTANT. This company provides fertilizer and other farm and nursery supplies to both wholesale and retail customers, locally and internationally.
Location: Aurora, OR
Shift: Monday - Friday & Saturdays as needed.
- Greet all visitors warmly and provide them general support.
- Work on various projects assigned by Production Manager.
- Answer phones.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external customers.
- Maintain the Conference Room Schedule.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
- Order office supplies.
- Research and create presentations.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Assist with filing as needed.
- Perform other duties as required by the company.
- Bachelor's degree with 1-year experience or equivalent experience of 4 years especially in the manufacturing/agriculture industry
- Valid Driver License
- Working Knowledge of MS Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and accounting systems and financial software (aside from QuickBooks) and 10-key
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Able to read, write and speak English excellently-Bilingual is a Plus!
- Ability to perform at high levels in a fast-paced ever-changing work environment
**IF INTERESTED: EMAIL RESUME TO LKUNKEL@AEROTEK. COM 971-273-4848
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.