You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Product Manager - Automotive Aftermarket - (Hybrid Remote)
Hybrid Schedule 60/40 - (Work Remote and Onsite)
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch!
Bosch is a leading global supplier of technology and services with 360,000 employees worldwide. The Bosch Group manufactures and markets automotive OE and aftermarket products, industrial automation and mobile products, power tools and accessories, security technology and packaging equipment. Bosch aims to enhance quality of life with solutions that are both innovative and beneficial. Join a team that combines state of the art technology with sustainable growth and a proven track record of performance while offering a strong culture of work, life balance. Invented for life and improving people's lives each and every day...We are Bosch!
As a Senior Product Manager within the Automotive Aftermarket Division (Gasoline, Comfort, and Steering Systems), you will work with North American plants, in both the US and Mexico, to ensure the on-time release of new products.
- Proactively manage a portfolio of over 3,000 products through the entire produce lifecycle process
- Define the program strategy to increase Sales
- Analyze market for growth potential, explore/identify new market requirements and opportunities
- Ensure a competitive, profitable, market-relevant product program
- Work cross functionally with Sales, Trade Marketing, Purchasing, Engineering, Logistics, Plants and Quality functions
- Continuous learning and implementation of new processes and systems
- Develop internal management presentations
- Travel required: up to 10%, some international
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Marketing or Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably product/project or process management in automotive or similar industry
- Proven success in taking ownership of and accomplishing objectives with a strong drive and energy for results
- Demonstrated ability to provide strategic and big picture ideas to contribute to the growth of this product category
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills within a professional setting
- Experience leading a project or cross-functional team is preferred; project management certification a plus
- Ability to demonstrate accountability, initiative and high motivation/passion
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and specialist-level knowledge of Excel
- SAP skills preferred
- Knowledge of Power BI preferred
Comprehensive Benefit Offering – All benefits are effective DAY 1!
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Life and Supplement Life
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401K – with generous company match
- In addition to 401K, additional retirement benefit 100% company paid
- Annual bonuses
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Associate Discounts on Bosch products like home appliances, powertools, thermal products like tank-less water heaters and more
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Product Manager - Automotive Aftermarket - (Hybrid Remote) />
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,600 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2021). The company generated sales of 78.7 billion euros in 2021. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. Bosch is pursuing a vision of mobility that is sustainable, safe, and exciting. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to facilitate connected living with products and solutions that either contain artificial intelligence (AI) or have been developed or manufactured with its help. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
This position is for U.S. work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce-EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
- Automotive Industry
- Business Marketing
- Logistics Operations
- Microsoft Excel
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: LI02-gey0mci
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.