To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rapid City, SD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outpatient Certified Medical Assistant Family Medicine Flormann Clinic
Regional Health • Rapid City, SD
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are a current employee, please apply via the internal career site by logging into your Workday Account and clicking the "Career" icon on your homepage.
DepartmentRHMC-RC Flormann St. Primary Care
Scheduled Weekly Hours40
ShiftDay (United States of America)
Job SummaryThe Medical Assistant utilizes a progressive, cooperative effort to provide direct patient care as authorized by a provider. Demonstrates knowledge of standards, policies/procedures and integrates knowledge into delivery of care. A Medical Assistant is under the responsibility and direct supervision of a person licensed to practice medicine in the state of South Dakota.
- Accurately administers medications, immunizations accurately and in accordance with clinic policy.
- Collaboratively works with other staff members to assist providers and patients in quality care. Assist the non-clinical staff as directed in making patient care decisions within their scope of practice.
- Collects specimens, vital signs, assesses level of functioning, and reports/documents accordingly, as well as reporting to the nurse in charge in a timely fashion
- Completes all assigned clerical activities.
- Contributes to patient assessment and participates in the implementation of nursing intervention.
- Contributes to the permanent documentation of patient data.
- Performs EKG's and laboratory testing per CLIA license of the clinic.
- Properly prepares the examination and treatment areas per the provider’s preference.
- Administering basic first aid.
- Operating office medical equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education - High School Diploma/GED Equivalent in General Studies
Registration - Medical Assistant (MA) - South Dakota Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners
Experience - 1+ years of Clinical Experience; 1+ years of Healthcare Experience
Medium work - Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Possible exposure to blood, bodily fluids, or tissues.
Make a difference. Every day.
Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.