Payroll professionals, are you looking for rewarding new challenges with some of the nation's top companies? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Payroll Coordinators. Our recruiting staff gives you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you have a strong industry background and are looking for new opportunities to move your career forward, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
As a Payroll Coordinator, you will be responsible for using ADP to record and process all employee time and payroll data. This will require that you observe and manage multiple deadlines.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Tracking and auditing employee time and attendance
- Maintaining employee vacation/PTO calendars
- Maintaining database, including all additions, terminations and changes
- Managing all employee deductions, both mandatory and voluntary
- Conducting monthly, quarterly and yearly reconciliation and reporting
- Providing overall support to the HR department
- Completing special projects as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years of payroll experience.
- College degree strongly preferred, but not required.
- ADP experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to effectively act as lead and work as a team member.
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail and follow through to resolve any outstanding issues.
- Strong time management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of applicable local, state and federal payroll and related tax laws, regulations and Skill in preparing detailed reports.
Benefits to working with Vaco:
Through no cost to you, working with Vaco recruiters gives you an advantage over your competition. In the local market, Vaco partners with most companies to fill their accounting and finance needs. In most cases, our recruiters will have a relationship with the human resources manager or the hiring manager directly. Instead of being another faceless resume, with Vaco, you have an advocate to get you the opportunities that you want. Your recruiter will promote your strengths and assets to the employer, connecting the dots between your work experience and the open job. Choosing to use Vaco means you are more prepared for your interviews. Through the relationships with the client and history of working with each company, you will be prepared thoroughly for each interview - history of the company, background on the people that you will meet, and in some cases examples of interview questions to prepare. Our recruiters will be able to provide great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities.
Visit us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and at our URL blocked - click to apply page to learn more about available positions and updates.
As a Payroll Specialist, you must be highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and to manage multiple deadlines. It is also important that you have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Specific qualifications for the role include:
• 2 year degree
• Minimum 2 years' experience processing payroll
• Experience utilizing ADP
• ADP experience