To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
- Elizabeth Knight
- Phone: 2133356626
- Phone:: 1 323 404-9501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Michael Page • Seattle, WA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As the Superintendent, you will be expected to supervise, organize, plan, and schedule the physical exectuion of the work and the leadership and management of field forces. You will work closely with Project Managers and clients.
This subcontracting company has a competitive track record for executing major projects on time. Because it is based Seattle, the company is growing with the city. Additionally, this company places a strong emphasis on positive company culture and they want to grow their team with savvy construction professionals.
- Direct day-to-day on-site supervision of subcontractors
- Inspect the work and operation of contractors/subcontractors to ensure compliance with contract
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all parties involved on the project: owner, architect, engineer, subs
- Develop and implement schedules and site logistics plans with Project Manager
- Carry-out quality inspections
- Monitor costs
- Communicate and enforce safety regulations
- Commercial construction experience
- At least 5 years of experience within the construction industry
- Have specific experience as a superintendent running successful projects
- Have a proven track record managing multiple superintendents and sites
- A great positive attitude and strong management ability
- Fully paid employer benefits (single or family)
- Mileage and cell phone