Due to new Customer Partnerships we are growing and expanding our business and as a result, we are looking for new talent to join our team!
The Technical Support Analyst provides support to Maines personnel and supply chain customers in the use and understanding of their computer systems and applications. This position identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. The Technical Support Analyst responds to telephone calls, email and requests for technical support and is responsible for documenting, tracking, and monitoring problems ensuring timely resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Receive calls from Maines personnel or supply chain customers pertaining to any Information Technology area or application.
* Analyze questions to determine if there is a possible problem (program, data, procedural, hardware, etc.).
* Create detailed entries into the Problem Tracking system when problems are found (both application and technical).
* Determine problem severity and escalating as required.
* Train on an individual or group basis as required.
* Administer security and user-id's for functional business areas.
* Perform basic PBX maintenance and voice mail support.
* Perform Change Control source/object moves and "backouts."
* Work with the functional business areas to establish training needs, application access, and project requests.
* Assist in application documentation and system acceptance plans.
* Recognize call-out situations and manage communications relative to the occurrence from open to close.
* Exhibit good telephone etiquette and maintain control over the expression of feelings when dealing with people. Maintains a positive attitude when dealing with Information Center customer problems.
* Manage expectations and control perceptions regarding department services by clearly defining the scope, working within the defined scope and by communicating an accurate status to Information Center customers and management.
* Complete special projects and other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, and SKILLS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the qualifications, knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge of business practices, computer applications, and development processes. Must be procedure oriented and possess the ability to teach in an individual or group situation. Strong organizational and analytical skills with ability to quickly assimilate the use of relevant, new technologies. Ability to conceptualize and apply ideas and practices. Good documentation skills, excellent people skills, and good oral and written communication skills. Skilled at customer service. Ability to be flexible and multi-task in a team environmen. Strong technology skills (MS Office, networks, phone systems, applications, etc.).
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Associates degree with a minimum of one (1) year in a technology help desk role, technical customer service, or related role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to use hands and fingers, handle objects or controls, talk and hear, stand, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Medical Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Referral Bonus
* Direct Deposit
* Educational Reimbursement
* Boot Reimbursement
* Excellent Advancement Opportunities
If you're looking for challenge, growth, and genuine job satisfaction, then look to Maines!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled