To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Talent Acquisition Solutions Architect - Workday
Danaher • US-Nationwide
Posted 2 months ago
Other Great Industries
Job ID: COR001419
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Danaher is committed to competitive compensation that typically has key components including base salary, variable annual incentive compensation based on personal and company performance, and long-term incentive.
Danaher will be implementing Workday Recruiting for all its operating companies, globally. The Solution Architect, partnering with an external consultancy, will be responsible for leading discovery, gathering requirements, designing, testing, and deploying the solution of the solution. Upon completion of the implementation, the role will transition to the Service Operations group to provide subject matter expertise for ongoing support, solution updates, enhancements, and special projects.
- Lead design and requirements discussions to define functional processes and requirements for the design of solution (“As-Is” and “To-Be”) with Process Owners and SMEs
- Lead Workday Recruiting process design and prototype review workshops
- Design and implement solution that meets local and global requirements and can be scaled for future usage and growth (Organic & Inorganic)
- Work with project management for tasks, schedules, status reports, issues, risks, decisions, and change requests
- Support Workday Recruiting training materials
- Train key system users on Workday Recruiting functionality
- Provide Workday subject matter expertise to Recruiting and HR functions
- Support testing with test case development, execution, and troubleshooting
- Stay up to date on Workday Recruiting functionality, road map, and learning opportunities
- Own end to end functional support for the Workday Recruiting module
- Provide ongoing support for user inquiries, issues, and service requests
- Partner with Process owners to resolve escalated issues and requests, develop, maintain, and continuously improve User Support materials (e.g., job aids, reference guides, learning)
- Understand and ensure security and data privacy standards
- Maintain system documentation and configuration
- Manage and provide leadership for the technical resources who support the break/fix efforts of the Workday application
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in HRIS or information technology with demonstrated skills in HCM and/or Recruiting systems, preferably Workday
- Experience working in a global, multi-divisional/operating company environment with proven experience in leading large-scale initiatives
- Demonstrated project management skills and resourcefulness to see tasks and initiatives through to completion with limited precedence and minimal guidance
- Broad range of network and desktop knowledge, including intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Strong problem-solving skills to determine root cause of technical problems with the ability to document effectively, escalate appropriately, and resolve in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects, is organized and dependable
- Collaborative team player who demonstrates flexibility and can-do attitude as part of a motivated, high-performance HR Systems Team in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Ability to partner effectively with cross-functional teams and influence without authority to promote alignment and gain consensus
- Training design and delivery experience strongly preferred. Ability to interpret business needs into system, process improvement, and/or training solutions
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and oral/written communication skills
- Able to explain procedures clearly and writing technical and end-user documentation
- Demonstrated ability to answer technical questions for non-technical users and explain things in a way that a layperson will understand
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 71,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $19.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #162 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 5,200% over 25 years.
Job ID: COR001419
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.