Assistant Medical Director for School Health
The Assistant Medical Director, in collaboration with the Medical Director and the Administrative Nurse Manager, is responsible for assuring the continuous delivery of high-quality medical care at the Montefiore School Health Program school-based health centers, in compliance with all standards and regulations of Montefiore Medical Center and outside regulatory agencies. The Assistance Medical Director position will be a half-time position, complementing the associate's half-time position for direct patient care.
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Strong leadership and communication skills
2. Ability to balance medical/professional needs and administrative demands
3. Ability to maintain professional and interpersonal relationships with physicians, managers, and staff.
4. Pattern of demonstrating those behaviors that will position themselves as a role model within their office
5. Creative, innovative and strategic thinker
6. Ability to problem solve and promote effective organizational change
7. Well organizedDepartment:
School Health Program Bargaining Unit:
Non Union Campus:
MMG Employment Status:
Regular Full-Time Address:
3380 Reservoir Oval, Bronx Shift:
Day Scheduled Hours:
8 AM-3:30 PM Req ID:
177085Montefiore is an equal employment opportunity employer. Montefiore will recruit, hire, train, transfer, promote, layoff and discharge associates in all job classifications without regard to their race, color, religion, creed, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, gender, actual or presumed disability, history of disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, pregnancy, military status, marital status, or partnership status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To heal, to teach, to discover and to advance the health of the communities we serve. Vision:
To be a premier academic medical center that transforms health and enriches lives.Values
Define our philosophy of care, they shape our actions and motivate and inspire us to pursue excellence and achieve the goals we have set forth for the future. Our values include:
- Change Management
- Continuous Delivery