B1 Receiving 1st Shift
This role has been designated as 'Office', which means you will primarily work from an HPE office.Job Description:
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is the global edge-to-cloud company advancing the way people live and work. We help companies connect, protect, analyze, and act on their data and applications wherever they live, from edge to cloud, so they can turn insights into outcomes at the speed required to thrive in today's complex world. Our culture thrives on finding new and better ways to accelerate what's next. We know diverse backgrounds are valued and succeed here. We have the flexibility to manage our work and personal needs. We make bold moves, together, and are a force for good. If you are looking to stretch and grow your career our culture will embrace you. Open up opportunities with HPE.Requirements:
What we can offer you:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Wild and Stormy Project
- Inadequate staffing to meet capacity requirements to support material movements needed due to increased revenue orders.
- Accountable for development, planning, execution, and management of various activities related to materials and inventory control for materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Examples include receiving, distribution, storage of materials and cycle counting programs.
- Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, at the non-exempt level, inspection; order fulfillment; kitting; movement of materials; ensuring physical inventory using various material tracking systems.
- Performs varied and general tasks involved in controlling inventory, receiving, storing and distributing materials, parts, supplies, and equipment (e.g. movement of materials through the use of pallet jacks, forklifts and WAVs.
- Supports intermediate-level transactional processes that require independent judgment.
- Follows detailed documentation and instructions to execute a variety of process- oriented tasks to support inventory control and materials management activities.
- Responsible for duties associated to material receiving and kitting processes. Performs varied and general tasks involved in receiving, stocking material.
- Provides day-to-day material support to manufacturing and distribution areas. Conducts cycle counts, physical inventory validations.
- Uses inventory control ERP system to transact material flow.
- Files packing slip/trucking paperwork and inventory cycle count paperwork.
- Verifies material received to determine physical count and condition of material received.
- Inspects packaging of deliveries for damage, requests quality inspections for damaged receipts prior to stocking, involves the buyer for any purchase order variances found, i.e., wrong part number, wrong quantity received, wrong address...
Other tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Inspection of goods, order kitting per pick list, ability to handle being in the air picking orders up to 18 feet off the floor, movement of material with pallet jacks and forklifts. Other duties as assigned.
- Identifies basic- to complex level functional process anomalies (e.g. inventory control, receiving, conducting cycle counts) and seeks guidance for resolution.
- Supports the training of new hires.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associate degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Work History & Education: Minimum 1year work history in material handling. A high school diploma is required for this position. Quality first for our customers, successful candidates will have a similar 'Quality First!' mind-set.
Knowledge and Skills:
Minimum 1 yr. experience in Material Handling, Basic PC Skills: Must be familiar with using different computer applications and be able to navigate simple software. Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. Pallet jack experience a plus. Works on assignments that are moderately complex in nature and require ordinary problem resolution and independent judgment. Works under limited supervision and normally receives no instructions on routine work and general instructions given for new assignments.
Strong knowledge of warehouse management applications and Microsoft Office suite.
Strong written and verbal skills.
Fluency in English and local language.
Strong technical knowledge specific to business function.
Strong multi-tasking ability
Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world's most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.
If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers.
Join us and make your mark!
Find out more about us and follow us on:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to B1 Receiving 1st Shift
/>[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to B1 Receiving 1st Shift
HPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.Job:
Supply Chain & OperationsJob Level:
CoreHewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Materials Management
- Microsoft Office
- Packaging And Processing Duties