To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Warren, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Account Manager Sales
CIRCOR International, Inc • Warren, MA
Posted 3 days ago
BUSINESS: Aerospace & Defense
LOCATION: Warren, MA,; San Diego, CA or Mayport, FL
DIRECT REPORTING: Aftermarket Manager
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: Defense Sales
Develops and manages sales activities with prospective and existing direct customer accounts within the defense market. Responsible for sale of pumps, valves, actuators, controls and systems ensuring customers are informed of new and existing products, features and benefits, prices available support systems and services. Develops long-term relationships with key customer accounts. Acts as “voice of the customer” to the organization. Meets established sales quotas by driving business levels into the direct channel. Handles large major accounts whose requirements may be complex, technical, and have long-term completion
- Calls on management representatives such as engineers, architects, or other professional and technical personnel at shipyards, OEM’s, and other establishments, to influence prospective clients of desirability and practicability of products or services offered.
- Manages waterfront customers located primarily in San Diego, CA, Norfolk, VA and Mayport, FL
- Focus on Parts, Repair and Service
- Manage and schedule field technicians
- Quotes products, prices and terms & conditions based on the defense industry requirements
- Coordinates with techs and customers to obtain documents necessary to process invoices
- Coordinates and helps manage factory repairs supporting waterfront customers to meet schedules
- Works closely with Engineering on upgrades and back fits
- Provides technical services to clients relating to use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems with deliveries.
- Reviews specifications, drawings, plans, and other customer documents to develop and prepare proposals and quotations.
- Proposes changes and/or upgrades in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services which would result in cost savings or improvement in customer operations.
- Develops sales or service proposals and/or contracts for products or services.
- Performs project management functions for major contracts including contract review and dissemination of flow down requirements, tracking of progress and document submittals
- Works in a “customer-centric team” concept to build customers solutions
- Works with Product Support and Customer care teams to keep account activities up to date.