Associate Research Scientist needed in Devens, MA for an American research-driven pharmaceutical company that strives to improve health of people and animals everywhere in the world. If you meet the requirements, please apply to this job. (Job ID 41628-1)
6 Month W2 Contract
The Associate Scientist in the Downstream Biologics Development Pilot Plant will assist in the development, scale-up and execution of manufacturing processes for the production biologics at different clinical stages.
The successful candidate has the following responsibilities:
• Operates unit operations and systems associated with downstream biologics manufacturing, such as chromatography and TFF.
• Works on manufacturing assignments per written procedures that are moderately complex with minimal instructions, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
• Uses process automation systems such as DeltaV, PI Coresight, and Unicorn.
• Revises and creates process documents with little to no instruction.
• Assists with process related investigations.
• Leads in maintaining material and components inventory level.
• Bachelors in Chemical Engineering or related field is required; experience with process development and/or biologics manufacturing is strongly desired.
• Strong knowledge of downstream unit operations (such as buffer equipment, chromatography skids, membrane operations, column packing skids) is essential.
• Knowledge of upstream unit operations is desired.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Amanda Hutchins
What’s In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh’s network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh’s extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh’s vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs