SAGE Dining Services® is seeking a motivated, full-time Prep/Line Server for a private school in Fort Myers, FL.
What you get:
- Daily training
- Competitive weekly pay up to $14.00 base on experience
- An awesome team
- Career opportunity with a growing company!
What you'll do:
- Prepare a diverse range of foods
- Adhere to from-scratch recipes
- Handle food while maintaining safety standards
- Show off your amazing customer service skills
- Serve food to the student and faculty community
What you need:
- A friendly demeanor; your smile is part of the uniform!
- Experience working in a fast-paced kitchen
- Solid work history and great references
- Knife skills and a regard for food safety
- Ability to follow recipes
- Capacity to stand for long periods of time and do some heavy lifting
At SAGE, we don’t just serve food: we create exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses, inspire minds, and foster community. Our accomplished Chefs design menus for each venue and prepare meals from scratch, using seasonal, locally sourced ingredients. We want our guests to understand where their food was grown and how each dish was prepared.
Everyone grows with SAGE. We encourage our Team Members to learn new skills and take on more responsibility. We enthusiastically promote from within.
Check out our video. We know you’ll love it! URL blocked - click to apply
Pre-employment background checks and drug screens required.
Credit check and/or driving check required for some opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Date Food Item
Organize Walk In
Prepare Fresh Food
Set Up Station