Procurement Manager - Baltimore, MD - $70,000 - $90,000 base salary
I am working with a client of mine who's growing extremely fast and looking to bring a Procurement Manager to their Operations team. The ideal candidate will be reporting/working directly with C-level executives and directors as well as leading a team of over 5 people and overseeing the processes and procedures of the Operations department.
- Assist in the development, implementation and continuous improvement of a best-in-class strategic procurement organization and all respective strategic processes as the champion for the corporate area.
- Ensure execution of all common procurement strategies including strategic sourcing, supplier management, and contract management in coordination with other corporate functions.
- Plan, organize and execute all sourcing activities related to the procurement function and participate in procurement process and systems implementation and continuous improvement.
- Evaluate spend categories to determine priority, and evaluate areas of greatest opportunity.
- Determine areas for strategic sourcing of equipment, supplies, and services with affiliate stakeholders.
- Establish vendor selection criteria; review vendor responses, contracts, bids, proposals, agreements, purchase orders and contract claims.
- Execute opportunities timely and report value and savings achieved.
- Develop vendor performance standards and measurements.
- Assist organization to adopt decisions regarding sourcing and transactional processes, policies, strategies, and projects.
The ideal candidate will ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced, high volume work environment. The company offers an amazing culture with many opportunities to grow and is expected to hit their IPO by this time next year. For the right candidate, this opportunity opens doors to move up to a CTO level-role.
Apply Now by sending your resume to Email blocked - click to apply or call Chris personally at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, ERP, Baltimore, MD, Professional Services, Technology, Business, ERP, Maryland