To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Dan Hill
- Phone: 3135930673
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Global Technology Associates • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 1 month ago
Title: Dynamometer Specialist
Job ID: 19-00222
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Pay Rate: Open and Competitive
Additional Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), company paid holidays and more!
Type of hire: Long-Term Contract
Shift: 1st Shift
- Set up and remove test vehicles from Chassis Dynamometer.
- Set up emissions analyzer and vehicle trace for testing.
- Operate monitor emission analyzers during test.
- Process particulate filters for analysis. (if test cell is equipped)
- Conduct Road load derivations and validate results.
- Ensure safety of testing and personal in test cell.
- Maintain test cell conditions and organization.
- Complete daily and monthly cell utilization tracking.
- Must be able to work in environmental test chambers with Temperature ranges from -40C to 50C
- Position is for 1st shift @ 8hrs a day with possible overtime.
- High school diploma minimum.
- AA or trade school preferred.
- 2+ years of automotive technician experience
- Experience using chassis dynamometers and test analyzers. (Horiba, AVL, MAHA, etc)
- Good working knowledge of MS OS. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.