To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Shelby, NC 28152
- Curtiss Wright Corporation
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Curtiss Wright • Shelby, NC
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Opportunity | Manufacturing Engineer
Write CNC programs using Esprit. Required programming to consist of a high level of complexity; typically 3 + 2 multi-axis programming, but may include complex surface, and 5-axis tool paths. Development of process, routing, and tooling documentation. In addition, support projects improving operating income through projects to reduce cycle times, scrap, tooling costs and other related productivity areas. Good written and oral communication skills.
- Write CNC programs using Esprit.
- Develops, prepares, and maintains manufacturing processes.
- Responsible for methods improvements of manufacturing processes to provide most economical means of production.
- Provides technical support for plant layout, purchase of equipment, upgrade of equipment, feasibility studies.
- Performs other assignments as directed by manager.
- Provide support to production floor as needed.
- Bachelors of Science, Manufacturing Engineering preferred. Candidate with equivalent work experience and a significant programming background will be considered
- Multi-axis Mill-Turn CNC programming using Esprit CAM software
- Must have extensive knowledge of ASME Y14.5M-1994 GD&T, and how it applies to programming methodology
- Experience with Siemens NX CAD software
- Continuous improvement mindset and/or knowledge of Lean 6 Sigma methodologies
- Aerospace precision component machining background is preferred
- Experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Strong bias for action
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to US export control regulations, i.e. the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of U.S. regulations.