Responsible for targeting, acquiring and closing large revenue opportunities at complex Corporate accounts - "Hunter." Develops close relationships with key executives and all other relevant decision makers at customer accounts and once opportunity is closed, hands off management of the relationship to Corporate Account Manager and Program Mgmt. Consults with company legal representatives to develop contracts and agreements that protect company interests. Collaborates with company Finance staff to ensure overall profitability of agreements.
* Works for and closely with Corporate Accounts Leadership to set strategy, determine target Vertical opportunities, and develop overall sales goals/quotas.
* Meet with Customers to explain the Veritiv value proposition, as well as maintain account relationships.
* Collaborate with key decision makers to identify opportunities and develop ideas that deliver sales results.
* Communicate with clients and gathering information about a project's goals, budgets and outcomes.
* Collaborate with the Corporate Account Manager to close opportunities and turn over all transactional activities to the Corporate Account Operations team. Manage CAM introductions to the Customer
* Develop proposals targeted at key Customer executives and other decision makers that address critical needs
* Maintain a robust pipeline of potential Corporate account opportunities at all points in the sales cycle.
* Participate in business reviews and other Customer functions as needed
* Performs other related duties as needed
Qualifications / Knowledge & Experience:
* Education: Bachelors degree, strongly preferred. Major or Specialty Area: Business, Sales, Marketing, or related field
* 10 years proven business development and/or packaging experience.
* Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
* Customer Focus
* Product and market knowledge
* Negotiation skills
* Excellent collaboration skills
* Financial acumen and analysis
* Possess a strong drive for Results
Veritiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status or any other classification protected by law. Additionally, Veritiv will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with Veritiv's legal duty to furnish information. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Account Executive
Veritiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
EEO Policy US | EEO Policy Mexico
This description does not attempt to define the job's essential functions as defined by applicable disabilities law.
- Business Development
- Commercial Awareness
- Customer Value Proposition
- Financial Management