We are currently seeking a Brokerage Coordinator to support our Tenant Rep brokerage team in Bethesda, MD. This person will work in a fast-paced, deadline driven, and team-oriented environment.
- Accountable for the following -
- Prepare surveys, tour books, activity reports, and proposals using a variety of tools and technology
- Manage deal flow/transaction information using propriety JLL software
- Maintain and update broker bios and prospect lists
- Process expenses, invoices, and check requests
- Book travel
- Update existing materials
- Adhoc administrative requests
- Coordinate the following –
- Legal Docs (license, lien waivers, listing agreements, etc)
- Messenger/Fed Ex
- Notary (a plus)
- Prompt and consistent attendance
- Assist other teams, disciplines or business units
- Contact internal and external resources for information
- Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client events
- Point of contact for JLL tools (Box, CRM, etc) and external resources (CoStar, etc)
- Proactive and organized to ensure that deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree minimum preferred
- Minimum 2 years in administrative role
- Advanced Microsoft office product knowledge
- Adobe Creative suite a plus
- Adaptability – Maintain effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities, or with various types of people/personalities
- Planning and Organizing – establish course of action to accomplish goals and evaluates results, develops schedules and task/people assignments, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently
- Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of the external and internal stakeholders, acts with customer in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationships with stakeholders, and gains their trust and respect
- Dealing with Ambiguity – can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.
Dealing With Ambiguity