Are you searching for exciting Remote Outpatient Coder career opportunities? We are looking for experienced Remote Outpatient Coders to join our dynamic team.
Interested in learning more?
Mommy Jobs Online is not your average H.I.M./ H.I.T. recruiting company. We separate ourselves from the competition by specifically focusing on the electronic medical records and coding markets. This approach allows us to bring you the positions you desire that are directly related to your background. At Mommy Jobs Online, we are quality-driven and growth-oriented. Our employees are our priority and we strive to help them not only find success in their field, but also build careers highlighting their interests and talent. Mommy Jobs Online is dedicated to meeting the needs of both our customers and our employees by providing unparalleled service and creating long-lasting relationships emphasizing honesty and responsiveness.
Keep reading for more details about this position!
Role and Responsibilities:
- Assigns ICD-10 and/or CPT/HCPCS codes, as appropriate and abstracts pertinent information from patient records.
- Ensures optimal reimbursement of all cases in compliance with CMS policies and procedures and Official Coding Guidelines.
- Implements medical centers physician query process when code assignments are not straight forward or documentation in the medical record is inadequate, ambiguous or unclear for coding purposes.
- Keeps abreast of coding guidelines and reimbursement reporting requirements. Brings identified concerns to the Coding Manager or Director of Coding Services.
- Abides by the Standards of Ethical Coding as set forth by the American Health Information Management Association.
- Adheres to Official Coding Guidelines, CMS policies and regulations and Medical Centers policies and procedures.
- Ensures clients production and quality expectations are met.
- Communicates professionally and effectively.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills by completing assignments within time constraints and calendar schedule.
- Completes work assignments independently.
- Engages in professional development activities to maintain professional certification.
- Reviews coding reference material provided including Medical Center specific coding policies and procedures.
- Participates in orientation training activities and reviews material provided.
At Mommy Jobs Online, we value your unique background and want to be sure your experience matches the job.
Excite understands that employees are the cornerstone to our success and is proud to offer the following benefits:
-Health, Vision, Dental plan
-401(K) plan with designated company match
Compensation: $17 - $30 per hr
To Become A Member:
You will need select the Medical Coding WAH Job Bank Registry [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Remote Outpatient Coder (complex records) to become a lifetime member to get connected with this client to begin their hiring process.
Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history.
Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your registration submission.
SHOULD MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
Must have at least three years experience coding multi-specialty, facility-based outpatient clinic, ED, and same day surgery records in a hospital setting.
Must have three years relevant coding experience.
Must have AHIMA (CCS, CCS-P, RHIT, RHIA) or AAPC (CPC, CPC-H) certification.
Must have experience working with complex records.
Registered Health Information Technician
Certified Professional Coder
Registered Health Information Administrator
Health Information Management
Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator