To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Client Relationship Manager - San Francisco
CoStar Group • San Francisco, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At CoStar, we’re in the business of equipping our clients with what they need to succeed.
We create opportunity through a combination of reliable tools, resources, and deep understanding on over 5 million commercial real estate properties in today’s market. Our sales teams help our client find relevant information, meet the right people, and make the deals that are critical to their success.
Join us in representing CoStar, the undisputed leading provider for commercial real estate data, analytics and market intelligence.
As a CoStar Client Relationship Manager (CRM) you will be responsible for managing the success of our Commercial Real Estate (CRE) clients by nurturing and helping each account grow. You will work hand in hand with our sales teams to ensure that our clients have the most update to date training on the CoStar suite of services, as well as effectively communicate and promote client listings through our full suite of services and websites.
- Understand the value of CoStar’s products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate CoStar’s benefits in a manner meaningful to the customer
- Teach customers unique insights about how to best compete in the marketplace leveraging CoStar products, demonstrating the value proposition
- Deliver high customer service and maintain high client retention through quarterly client visits, trainings, and proper on boarding of new customers
- Provide 1:1 Training to encourage long term active users
- Produce and deliver quality presentations to Sr. Executives at the client site to showcase customer growth, market trends, and product maturity
- Conduct 20 Face-to-Face trainings, webinars, and meetings with clients per week
- Respond to customer escalations quickly, inspiring confidence in service and customer loyalty
- Promote and drive attendance to market advisory meetings
- Manage a renewal pipeline and monthly renewal forecast as well as activity tracking within CoStar’s proprietary CRM application
- Take an active role in capturing client rental/sales listings
- Update lease and sales comps details and pipeline projects
- Two or more years of successful Sales or Account Management experience, preferably from leading software as a service (SaaS), business intelligence or technology based companies
- A strong record of providing outstanding customer service in prior roles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Sales or Account Management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to learn and perform virtual demonstrations of our products and services
- Track record of building and maintaining strong client relationships and closing new/additional business
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations at a high growth company
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing